Thursday, June 4, 2015

Finally June !

April and May were full of highs and lows.

My grandma went back into the nursing home in April and then passed away on April 28th. That was and still is very hard for me. We were very close and is just hard to not be able to call her or see her but I know she is no longer sick and in pain so I am working on dealing with it.  I keep trying to describe her and I just cant. She was an amazing grandma, wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend.  If I can be even half as great as she was I will consider myself accomplished.

My grandparents and me on graduation day
I also found out late April that I was accepted into Law School! So that is awesome, I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me.

Still dealing with hip/back pain. Went to the doctor and was initially told it was arthritis and referred to physical therapy. The physical therapist thinks it is a bulging disk, which makes more sense to me. Working on exercises to help heal that.

I also signed up for a race! Three actually. a 8k on June 27th, 10k in August & Half Marathon in September. And in case your wondering no I still cant run longer than 2 minutes but I paid the money, so I better figure it out :P

And of course I made my June goals. Hoping June is a great month for me!

1. Track my damm food!
2. Workout 20/30 days of the month
3. Follow my running plan
4. Get 8+ hours sleep a night

No comments:

Post a Comment