Saturday, June 13, 2015

#HelloKeurig

I just realized I never really shared the Keurig I received from Influenster a couple months back! Influenster is a great program, basically you take surveys, they send you complimentary products and you provide reviews.   We all know I am not a fancy popular blogger, and actually I don't think I ever have mentioned one on here, but I have received at least 5 boxes from them! Makeup, hair stuff & fun products but this time I got a Keurig! If you haven't already heard of Influenster and are interested there should be a widget on the side of my blog, or leave me an email and I'll send you an invite.

This particular product was a Keurig 2.0 !! If you know anything about me, you should know I love my coffee. I had a Mr Coffee machine that used the K Cups in my kitchen, and a Keurig mini at my office.



Along with the machine, once I registered I received 2 free boxes of Kcups in the mail from Keurig !

After using it for a couple months I can say I really like the machine. 

My pros.  Easy to use, it is quick to turn on and heat the water.  I like the different cup sizes and you can pick strong if you want it to be strong or if you're making hot chocolate or something you can make it less strong.  I also think it is really sleek looking on the counter.  It looks fancy I think, not just a coffee pot.  

My Cons. I wish the reserve was bigger.  My other Keurig machines have a bigger reserve and i like not having to fill it every couple days #firstworldproblems.  I also wish it had a setting to automatically come on a certain time, my parents can set theirs to come on at like 7am every day.  Finally a con I could see for others but hasn't affected me, is that is designed to only use Keurgi brand  K Cups.  There is a code on the top of the K Cups, and if it doesn't have the right code it may not wor.  I have heard there are hacks, but this hasn't affected me.

Anyway, any questions let me know!
And thank you to Influenster & Keurig for the machine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment