Monday, November 26, 2012

Am I Insane?

Okay so disregard the dorky title, clearly I'm feeling goofy.

How was every one's holiday? Mine was great, I had almost seven days of no work (yay) Of course I nothing accomplished on my to do lists, but that's okay.

I was feeling inspired this weekend from my lovely Fit Camp girls and I decided to restart  the Insanity program. eek. I bought the program in August, did two days and quit.  I feel as though I am in a much better place now and can't wait to see my results.

I did the fit test yesterday, here are my results & my lovely post workout face :)


Whew that was a killer. And it was on the fit test.  There are a couple lovely ladies in Fit Camp that are starting with me so it will be nice to have the support. Ill keep checking in and let you know my progress!

1 comment: