Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Goooooood Morning! I am in a weirdly good mood today. even though I spent all night  hoping for a snow day and I have a midterm tonight, blah. But it is what is it, so I am choosing to be positive about it. :)

Today is Weigh in Wednesday with Erin & Alex and I woke up 5 minutes before I had to be at work, so no scale picture for y'all today.  I am pretty sure it is close to what is was last week so no big change there. 

button


Erin  is hosting a Diet Bet!! I am really excited about this.  You join the game by paying 15 dollars and then at the end of the game you split the pot as long as you lose 4% of your body weight.  The pot is over $3000!! It will be a really great motivation for me to get back on track.

Goals for this week are to log all my food, get in a gallon of water & workout 4 times.  Those basic things will help kick me in gear.

What are your goals for the week?


Source: instagram.com via Sarah on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Same goals as you, I totally need to get myself back on track. Hopefully next week at this time I'll be posting saying that I met all of those goals and am fully back on track! Good luck this week girl... you know I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete