Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

It is Wednesday so you know what that means....Weigh in Wednesday with my faves Erin & Alex
button

After my great week last week, I did what I always do I eat whatever I want.. However I did keep getting my exercises in so that's good. My running has not been awesome lately and I am pretty sure I need new shoes. I do plan on getting new ones next week, but i was hoping I could make it work. after my run last night I am not so sure. So this morning I decided to do Insanity! Again, I know. I did the fit test.

Of course I compared my results to the first time I tried Insanity and my number were mostly lower, so that was annoying. I am attributing that it to be early and being sore this morning. Either way its a good number to start with and progress :)

After my horrible run last night I did what any normal person would do.. I went to McDonald's for dinner, smart move I know. So I decided not to weigh in this morning and stress myself out, so no number this week. 

Anyway that is all I have for you this week, hopefully I keep up with Insanity and get my new shoes this week!

Happy Hump Day!!

2 comments:

  1. yes i LOVE insanity!!
    It is such a great program :-)
    Keep up the good work!

    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that McDonalds! It's like go away, already with your McChickens! lol

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com
    P.S. I'm new around here. I found you on Mama L's blog!

    ReplyDelete