Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Monday

Time for another weekend shenanigans! As always go check out Sami and everyone's weekend shenanigans!

Sami's Shenanigans

Friday was usual work day. Ready for alcohol nice and early, so of course I had to send a snap chat. After work I went to the Y with a friend and did some weights and then attempted to run outside, but it was way too hot for me. Not sure how you guys do it! Then Friday night some friends came over and we did some drinking and watched Anchorman. Good night!


Saturday was lots of napping! Then later I went to BW3 with my brother and got a massive amount of food, i shared of course. Then we saw R.I.P.D. it didn't get great reviews but I thought it was good. Love Ryan Reynolds.


Sunday was out for breakfast! Then some grocery shopping. More naps and then an awesome run! I did my fastest miles so far 16.09. Still crazy slow but big improvement for me and that's all that matters! Then lunch prep for the week: quinoa, avocado, tomato & chicken. Hopefully its yummy!


All in all I had a great weekend, here's to a good week!

How was your weekend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment