Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Update

Time for another Weekend Update with Sami !


Sami's Shenanigans

I had an excellent weekend filled with family and fun times, of course zero exercise and the scale showed that..

But lets go back to Thursday.. I did not really have fun plans for the actual 4th since we had family stuff planned for the weekend. But I did get in a 5k wog as virtual stars & strips 5k. It wasn't a great run for me, I felt super drowsy and sick the whole time, but I got it done!


Friday I weighed in for my challenge... at 238.4!! Which was awesome and definitely the result of my hard work last week.

Did my nails Friday night all festive for the 4th

This is pretty intricate for me so I was psyched.
 
Saturday was the family party, spent most of the time drinking and having fun with family I don't get to see too often. Of course I only got a couple of pictures.
 
 



Sunday was spent cleaning and trying to get water in. I weighed in this morning and it was 244!! Hopefully that falls off quickly with lots of water and exercise this week. I cant let 2 days ruin my great week!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment