Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday & Challenges!

Oh My Word... I totally wrote a whole blog post and it disappeared.. Oh well, Blogger must be mad since I suck at posting lately.

But its Wednesday so I had to post for Weigh in Wednesday!

Pretty
Strong Medicine

Make sure you check out the hosts
Heather, Ash, Bailey, & Amy. They are so supportive and encouraging!

Same old thing with me, I have been working out sporadically and eating tends to follow. I do really well like Sunday-Wednesday but unfortunately my bad eating and lack of exercise over shadows that.

Still involved with the Bikini Body Mom challenge and I have another Fighting the Fluff challenge.



Two awesome blogger have other hash tag/challenges starting.

Darci has #60inSixty starts Friday, goal is to get 60 miles in before Labor Day. I have never set a specific mileage goal so I cant wait to get started.

Mel talked about #getitinJuly which is always awesome.

If you're on Twitter/Instagram check me out (healthysew) and follow along with the hash tags!

As always thank you so much for your support and hope you have a happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. I love hashtags on Instagram & Twitter!
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete