Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Monday

Good Morning!!




I love that video! I am sure you've seen it  but it cracks me up every time! I think it is a good message for a Monday.

My weekend wasn't anything too exciting.  Although my dad did work on my car Saturday and it started despite the cold this morning, yay!! Lets hope that continues. Then we had a family day and went to the movies & dinner.  My mom and I saw The Silver Lining.  I thought it was a great movie, check it out! Then my brother and I went to gym, yay! although since we had eaten dinner I couldn't get much cardio in.  I tried though

Sunday was spent sleeping in, cleaning & doing homework. 

Now I just need to buckle down and finish my homework due tonight, and do that whole work thing.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment