Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Friday

 
 
It is Fab Friday! Linking up with the lovely Laura @ The Everyday Joys sharing some positive things about today, this week, whatever. Anything positive. I consider myself a positive person so this fits me perfectly. Be ready for a plethora of exclamation points.

I got my federal tax refund today! Whoop!! Which means I am getting an IPad 2 tonight. Super excited for that, I have been wanting one forever! I also get to pay off some annoying bills, double whoop.

I went to the gym this week, one whole time! Improvement from last week :)

Tonight I am going to see Ron White with the family.  He is a comedian and often is with Jeff Foxworthy on his shows. I have never been to a professional comedian so I am looking forward to that.

I am rocking 2nd day straight hair today.  I always feel more put together when my hair is straight, so yay.

That's my Fab Friday. What are you happy for today?

1 comment: