Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap-Coach!



Holla, its Monday! Linking up with Sami today to talk about my weekend :)

First off Friday was pretty fantastic. You know those days where you actually feel cute and normal? Of course I had to document this occurrence. (if you follow me on instagram you've already seen these.. if you don't.... get on it!!!! sewag)


My ootd.

Later I found myself  browsing the Coach Factory's Website and all the sudden was ordering this little number.

It is my first coach purse AND was 50% off, how can you beat that??

Called my mom and of course she decided she needed one, so we ordered this one for her.


Great first Coach purses for both of us :).

Then it was time for the Akron Zips Basketball Game.  We won of course. That is 18 straight!!

Saturday I got to sleep in till 11 am which was glorious.  Then my mom and I went to the Melt Bar and Grill. This place is amazing! It is basically a gourmet grilled cheese.  You always have to wait like 45 minutes to get seated. The food is so good!!

Lunch always leads to shopping so we ended up at Marshalls and looked at the clearance shoes and I found these!!


FORTY THREE DOLLARS!?!

I literally screamed in the store and jumped up and down.

In 24 hours I bought two Coach products. I was pretty much in heaven.

The rest of the weekend was just the usual sleeping, cleaning & homework.

Anything fun for you this weekend?

Tonight I am restarting Jillian for the millionth time. Lora will be hosting a link up for us to chat about the lovely Jillian.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment