The wonderful Allison @ Finding my Happy tagged me. As did Brooke @ Pursuit of Healthy.
If you don't already read their blogs, hurry go check them out right now!
- Post 11 things about yourselves
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you
- Create 11 more questions to ask your nominee
- Choose 11 bloggers to nominate
- And make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.
- There are seven years between my brother & me. It worked well for us, we have always gotten along and never really dealt with that sibling rivalry. We live together now and still get along.
- From the age of five on I said I would be a lawyer, yet here I am at 26 and still not pursuing it, I still want to though, someday.
- My dog Belle is 4 years old and I feel like she is a direct copy of me. Attitude included.
- When I was in the first grade my best friend told me only boys wore jeans, so until fifth grade I refused to wear jeans. Drove my mother crazy I'm sure.
- I have ridiculous short arms & legs, like I am pretty it is a disorder.
- I have never been on a plane and I worry the longer I don't the more anxiety I'll develop about it.
- I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) It sucks sometimes but I try not to let that define me or use it as a excuse to be unhealthy.
- I want a bunch of kids, I always saidI would have like seven, but should probably get in a serious relationship first :)
- My fasvorite color is pink.
- I have this annoying habit of listening to a song for 25 seconds and then changing it. It can drive people crazy!
- My very first job outside of babysitting, I kind of fell into, and now I am doing it full time.
1. Favorite color?
2. Favorite food?
Hmm. one food, probably potatoes are my down fall, I love them in all forms. and tomatoes! I love tomatoes.
3. Would you rather eat a shot-glass full of wasps or eat the shot-glass?
Hmm, lets go with eating the shot glass, I guess I'd grind it into tiny pieces? lol.
4. Marital Status?
Single. And looking!
5. Where are ya from?
Ohio! About halfway between Cleveland & Columbus,
6. Where's your favorite place you've ever traveled?
I have honestly not been to many places, but I would say North & South Carolina.
7. Favorite memory?
Last December I went to Myrtle Beach with a friend & her family, my grandma happened to be down there as well, so we met up with them and I got to spend a day with her on vacation. We had a lot of fun together, went swimming and just talked. I feel like i don't make enough time to spend with them so that was great :)
8. How would your friends describe you?
Honest. Opinionated. Loyal. Random. Loyal.
9. How would your family describe you?
I would say pretty much the same. Honest, Opinionated, Loyal, Random. Loud
10. What would you do for a talent show?
Haha is talking an option? I won a tongue twister in the seventh grade, maybe that? :)
11. What's your guilty pleasure song right now?
OO good one..I really like the Motto song by Drake I think? Random I know. and I love Katy Perry's Part of Me.
1. What is your biggest challenge with food?I think just keeping a balance. I eat really well for a couple days & then all hell breaks loose and I eat like crazy.
2. What is your favorite food?
Potatoes! And tomatoes!
3. Do you have children?
Nope, so far I just live through my friends, I can't wait to have my own though :)
4. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak a little Spanish
5. How do you manage to eat healthier while eating out?
I have definitely not managed to master this yet.
6. Who has been the most supportive person in your life?
I would say definitely my mom. No matter what stupid thing I do or how rude I am to her she always has my back and is ready to support me. I would be so lost without her.
7. What is your favorite genre of music?
This is hard, I like all music. I would say if I had to pick one it would be Country,
8. How long have you been blogging?
Well I had a Xanga back in the day, but this blog has only been around for about 2 weeks I think?
9. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted an outlet and a way to help me keep accountable.
10. Your all time favorite blog to read:
Oh I love lots of blogs! My top three faves right this second would be
Brittany at Healthy Slice of Life
Erin at Shes Big Star
Mama Laughlin at Mama Laughlin
11. What is your favorite season?
Fall most definitely. I love the weather and my birthday!
Now on to my questions for my nominees
- What's your middle name?
- Last book you read?
- Favorite "healthy" food.
- Favorite "non-healthy" food.
- Favorite drink, other then water.
- Where were you born?
- Favorite form of exercises?
- Favorite sport to watch?
- Favorite quote.
- How would your friends & family describe you?
- Favorite tv show.
On to my nominees, it was hard to find those who hadn't already done it!
- Erin at Homemade Happenings
- Cait at Beyond-Bananas
- Juilanna at JuliannaBananna
- Aime at Running On Healthy
- Desirae at Going With The Lastingers
- Meredith at Eat Drink Run And Be Mommy
- Jennifer at My Single Mom Adventure.
- Aly at Analyze This
- Steph at A Skinny Journey
- Amada at Hooked From Hello
- Brandi at Thin After Twins
Please check out and follow all the blogs I mentioned. All wonderful ladies & great reads!