Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Friday

It's Friday, Friday gonna get down on Friday.

I know corny & way too overplayed.. but I like it.

Anyway I am so looking forward to this weekend! Saturday is my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary so we will be going to a Catholic mass in their honor.  So awesome to have been married for 60 years!

My Grandparents with my brother and me :)
That is really the only fun thing going on this weekend.  I hope to get 5 workouts in between now & Monday morning.  Also the usual cleaning and homework time.

Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

Peace out girl scouts! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty dress in that picture! I don't have much planned for the weekend. A workout class with a friend Saturday morning...and Sunday evening we are driving an hour away with some friends to eat sushi. We don't like the sushi places in our town, so we are taking a little trip for it! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete