Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday!

It is Weigh in Wednesday.  Woo.

I weighed in this morning at 235.8, not too bad since I was up last week.  My goal for next week is to be at least at 233 so we shall see.  Yesterday was the first official day of my MamaLaughlinFitGroup challenge.  My team is Dashing through the Fat! I hope to work hard and honor my team and hopefully we can bring home a win :) My official starting weight for that was 236.8.  I would be ecstatic if I could finish the challenge under 200.  Its a 7 week challenge, so that might be a lofty goal but we shall see.

Ive done good so far this week with doing the Ripped in 30.  I love it so much more then the Shred.  Since I want to be honest on this blog, I did eat out for lunch & dinner yesterday.  But I got my workout in so I am happy with that.  I need to learn to make small changes and not let myself fall off track when I make mistakes.  Other times once I had lunch out I would have said screw it to my workout.  So I am very proud of myself for that. 

That's all for today, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. awesomeeee!I commeneted on a post awhile back when you were about my weight.. obviously it was awhile ago because you are down from then! WAy to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Im getting there, slowly :)

    ReplyDelete