Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Lovin

Joining in with this fun Summer Bucket List Linkup with the lovely Holly & Trista!

button

Reading everyone's posts is making me super jealous! A bunch of you get to meet up and have slumber parties, vacations and all around fun plans. Meanwhile I take a statistics class for 5 hours a night for 8 weeks!!!!!

Oh well I'll survive. My goals for this summer is to continue to exercise and be healthy.
At the end of the summer I hope I....
Ran a 5k without stopping
Gotten some pedicures :)
Laid on a beach.. or sand by a lake
Saw fireworks
Soaked in a lot of time with family
Saw a baseball game
Took a billion pictures
Eaten a lot of ice cream
Laid out by a pool
Visited the zoo
Be happy :)

And yes I made it pink because this is pretty artsy for me.

What are your summer plans?


2 comments:

  1. I need a pedicure right now. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a pedicure, stat!!!

    Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete